- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Austin Extra Deep Pushbutton Enclosure - AB-E4DBPB
Austin extra deep pushbutton enclosures are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house standard oil-tight switches, pilot lights, and stacked pushbutton units. They provide a degree of protection against dust, dirt, oil, and water.
Austin extra deep pushbutton enclosures are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating.
Fabricated from 14 gauge steel. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. Cover held in place by captivated screws threaded into sealed wells. External mounting feet. Standard “4-way” 30mm pushbutton holes.
For complete details, download the info sheet.
- Product Variation
- Extra Deep Pushbutton Blank Cover Enclosure
- Catalog No.
- Enclosure Size (AxBxC)
- 13 1/2x11 1/4x4 1/2
- Hole Arrangement
- Bundle Quantity