- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Austin Extra Large Hinge Pushbutton Enclosure with Back
Austin extra large hinge cover oil-tight pushbutton enclosures are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house oil-tight switches, pilot lights, and pushbutton switches. They provide a degree of protection against dust, dirt, oil, and water.
Austin hinge cover oil-tight pushbutton enclosures are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating. Back panels are painted white.
Fabricated from 14 gauge steel. Cover held in place by captivated screws threaded into sealed wells and a continuous hinge. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. Standard back panel . External mounting feet. Standard “4-way” 30mm pushbutton holes.
For complete details, download the info sheet.