- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Austin Oiltight Consolets
Austin Oil-Tight Consolets are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house electrical controls and instruments. The consolet can be mounted on machines, desk tops, or Austin consolet pedestals. It can also be mounted to give a control surface incline of 30 or 60 angle. They provide a degree of protection against circulating dust, falling dirt, and dripping noncorrosive liquids.
Austin Oil-Tight Consolets are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from code gauge steel. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. Cover attached by captivated screws threaded into sealed wells and continuous hinge on opposite side.
For complete details, download the info sheet.