- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Austin Slim-Line Pushbutton Enclosure - AB-A1MPB
Austin slim-line pushbutton enclosures are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house oil-tight switches, pilot lights, and pushbutton switches where space is limited. They provide a degree of protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water.
Austin slim-line pushbutton enclosures are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating.
Fabricated from 14 gauge steel. Cover is held in place by captivated screws threaded into sealed wells. Continuously welded seams and ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. External mounting feet. Standard “4-way” 30mm pushbutton holes.
For complete details, download the info sheet.
- Product Variation
- Slim-Line Pushbutton Enclosure
- Catalog No.
- Enclosure Size (AxBxC)
- 3 7/8x2 1/2x2 3/8
- Hole Arrangement
- Bundle Quantity