- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
JIC NEMA 4x Clamp Cover Boxes - AB-12105JFCX
Austin JIC Clamp Cover NEMA 4X (JFCX) boxes are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed for housing electrical components in highly corrosive environments. They are designed for indoor or outdoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water, hose directed water and damage from external ice formation.
Austin JIC Clamp Cover NEMA 4X boxes are provided standard in Type 304 stainless steel. Optional panels are painted white or stainless steel panels are unpainted.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from 14 gauge Type 304 stainless steel. Continuously welded seams and ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. Cover held in place by stainless steel external screw clamps. External mounting feet. Enclosures that are 6x4x3 and over have stainless steel stand-offs provided for mounting optional panel.
For complete details, download the info sheet.