- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Type 3 & 12 Screw Cover Gasketed Boxes
Austin gasketed screw cover boxes are Underwriters Laboratories Listed for Wiring, Pull, Terminal, and Junction box application. They provide a degree of protection against rain, sleet, dust, dirt, external ice formation, and noncorrosive liquids.
Austin gasketed screw cover boxes are constructed standard in galvanized steel. An ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating over galvanized steel is available on request.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from code gauge steel. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. No mounting holes or mounting feet.
For complete details, download the info sheet.